The Honor 7c EDL Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Nokia via the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Honor 7c.
if you want to edl mode Honor 7c, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device connected to your Pc.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Honor 7c Test Point Image
Honor 7c EDL Point
- Download & extract Qualcomm QCOM HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your pc
- Then, Install the Qualcomm USB driver.
- Power Off your Honor 7c device
- After that, Unlock the Honor 7c phone back cover.
- Remove the battery connector.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Then Find EDL Pinout in your Motherboard.
- Finally, at the same time, you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout + connect the battery connector.
- Your phone has now successfully entered EDL mode.
Honor 7c Unlock FRP
- Download and open UMT Tool Multi QcFire Tool
- Then Click on Read & tools tab.
- Choose on Read and tools tab
- on Brand choose Huawei
- On Model choose Honor 7c
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover and then, Remove Battery Cable
- Remove back panel of the device carefully.
- Then, Find the Test Point on circuit board
- Then Click on Reset FRP.
- Click on Yes then wait.
- Finally, Would you like to reset FRP, Choose Yes.
- It’s Done.
How to fix Honor 7c edl point not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not going edl 9008 model
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
Read More: Redmi Note 5 Flash File (Stock ROM)