The Honor 9n EDL Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Honor via the EFT dongle, UMT dongle interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Honor 9n.
if you want to edl mode Honor 9n, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device connected to your Pc.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Honor 9n Test Point
How to Remove FRP Huawei Honor 9n
- Download and Install Huawei USB Driver
- Download and Install Umt HST Tool
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover of the your Huawei Honor 9n device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Find the Test Point on circuit board
- you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Now, You Can use Umt HST Tool to remove FRP.
- Open Umt HST and Choose Kirin 659 on platform.
- Click Repair tab.
- Choose Reset FRP and then, Click Execute
- It’s Done.
Fix Honor 9n edl point not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not Huawei USB Driver.
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
How to Remove Huawei ID on Huawei Honor 9n
- First, Download SigmaKey Software on your Pc.
- Then, install the SigmaKey Software
- Connect your Honor 9n to Computer using a USB Cable
- Select Serial Port as DBA Adaptor Port and Then, Select the Software Testpoint On Off
- after that, load the downloaded firmware package “UPDATE.APP”
- Now, the phone will enter factory mode.
- Connect your Huawei Device and connecting the USB cable again.
- Under serial port, Select USB (autodetect)
- Then, Select Authorize has Huawei
- Press Remove Huawei ID.
- Now, Select the Serial Port as USB (autodetect)
- Select Authorize has Huawei and then tap the Software Testpoint on/off.