The Oppo A37f ISP Pinout is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Oppo A37f via the UFI Box or EASY JTAG For Bypass Frp Lock, remove User Lock or Flashing Your Device. in this guide, I share with you ISPPinout for Oppo A37f.
if you want to remove frp lock or flash your device Oppo A37f by use ISPPinout, you need to find the correct test points on the motherboard. and then connect this ISPPinout with ufi box or any isp tool, now your device is connected on your computer.
Oppo A37f ISP Pinout
How to use isp on Oppo A37f
- Power Off your Oppo A37f device
- Remove the back cover of the your android device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Open mobile board
- Find the isp Pinout on Motherboard
- then, Connect ISP pinout via box adapter
- Connect box adapter with your Pc
- Finally, Open your UfI box , EASY JTAG, AETOOL, or Any EMMC tool software
Read More: Vivo Y73 EDL Point