The Oppo A71 EDL Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Oppo via the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Oppo A71.
if you want to edl mode Oppo A71, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device is connected on your Pc.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Oppo A71 Test Point Image
Method 1: Oppo A71 EDL Point
- Download & extract qualcomm QCOM HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your pc
- then, Install Qualcomm usb driver.
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover of the your Qualcomm android device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Find the Test Point on circuit board
- Finally, you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
Method 2: Fastboot Mode
- Download & extract ADB and Fastboot Tool to your PC
- then, extract the Fastboot file in your C:/ Drive
- Power Off your Android Phone
- Put it into the Bootloader Mode
- then, Open the Fastboot Folder and type CMD
- Finally, Enter the following command
fastboot oem edl
Method 3: ADB Mode
- Download & extract ADB and Fastboot Tool to your Computer
- then, Make sure extract the Fastboot file in your C:/ Drive
- Open Device Settings and then Press About Device
- Tap Developer Options continuously.
- Go back to Settings and Open Developer Options
- then, Enable USB Debugging mode
- Connect your phone to your Pc
- Finally, Open the CMD and then, Enter the following command:
adb reboot edl
Method 4: Fastboot To EDL Tool
- Download & extract EDL Tool
- Power off your Android device
- Boot it into the Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
- Then, Connect your device to the Computer
- Run Reboot.Bat and Click Enter
- Finally, Oppo A71 will reboot to EDL Mode