The Oppo F7 Test Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Oppo via the Miracle Box interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Oppo F7.
if you want to edl mode Oppo F7, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device connected to your Pc.
Oppo F7 MTK Test Point
How To Unlock FRP Oppo F7
- Download and open Miracle Box
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover of the your MTK android device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Find the Test Point on circuit board
- Then Click on MTK tab.
- choose Format
- Choose 8th Boot
- On Model choose Oppo F7
- Choose Auto and Advanced FRP
- Click on Port.
- Click Start Button and Then, Click No
- Connect the battery connector.
- Finally, you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- It’s Done.
How to Fix Oppo F7 Testpoint not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not going MTK USB Driver
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
Why Use Oppo F7 Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Oppo F7 Phone
- Vivo Screen Lock Removing
Is EDL mode safe for regular users?
EDL mode designed for developers & technicians who have a deep understanding of firmware flashing and phone troubleshooting. For regular smartphone users, it not recommended to use EDL mode as it can potentially result in damaging the device or voiding the warranty.
Can I need any tools to access EDL mode?
Yes, accessing EDL (Emergency Download) mode on certain devices typically requires specific tools or methods. ”USB EDL cables – key combinations – Software tools – Test points”.
Read More: Honor 10 Lite EDL Point