The Realme 2 Pro ISP Pinout is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Realme 2 Pro via the AETool Box, UFI Box or EASY JTAG For Bypass Frp Lock, remove User Lock or Flashing Your Device. in this guide, I share with you ISPPinout for Realme 2 Pro.
if you want to remove frp lock or flash your device Realme 2 Pro by use ISPPinout, you need to find the correct test points on the motherboard. and then connect this pins with ufi dongle or any ISPPinout tool, now your device is connected on your computer.
Realme 2 Pro ISP Pinout
How to use ISP on realme 2 pro
- Power Off your realme 2 pro device
- Remove the back cover of the your android device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Open mobile board
- Find the isp Pinout on Motherboard
- then, Connect ISP pinout via box adapter
- Connect box adapter with your Pc
- Finally, Open your UfI box , EASY JTAG, AETOOL, or Any EMMC tool software
Read More: Vivo Y91 EDL Point