If you facing issues with your Realme C2 mobile, the flashing of this device can help you fix them. It can help you fix issues like Bootloop, system errors, unbrick dead after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, and bypass FRP. in this guide, i share with you how to Realme C2 Flash File RMX1941 (Stock ROM).
Make sure to download the correct flash file version for your phone In order not to cause damage to your phone. It is recommended to back up all your data before flashing the firmware on your device to not lose your data.
Download Oppo Realme C2 RMX1941 USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
- Download USB Driver link: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware
- Download USB Driver link: Qualcomm Driver
Download Realme C2 Flash File
- RMX1941EX_11_C.57_210531_331d08f0.zip (Global)
How To Flash Realme C2 RMX1941 via Stock Recovery
- Download the Firmware for your realme Phone
- Move to the phone storage or to the external storage.
- then, Power off the phone
- Enter Recovery Mode by Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons.
- Under ColorOS recovery, Press on Install from Storage Device
- Select the firmware zip file.
- Finally, Tap on the firmware to confirm.
How To Flash Realme C2 RMX1941 via MSM Download Tool
- Download the Firmware for your realme Phone & extract
- Download the MSM Download tool
- Download Realme C2 RMX1941 USB driver on your PC
- Now, install the USB drivers
- Place the flash tool and firmware in the same folder
- Double click on MSM Download Tool to Open the tool
- Then, click on Start All
- Now, Power off the phone and connect it to Pc by Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons
- wait to complete the installation process
- Finally, Remove your Phone from Computer.
Read More: LYF Jio F220b Flash File (Stock ROM)