The Xiaomi Redmi Go EDL Test Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Xiaomi via the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Xiaomi Redmi Go.
if you want to edl mode Xiaomi Redmi Go, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device is connected to your Pc.
We need this method on the Xiaomi Redmi Go for deleting the Mi account on your Xiaomi Mi Device, flash stock rom or fastboot ROM on your device, and if face any software issues or xiaomi Redmi Go reboot problems & more.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode is typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Redmi Go Test Point Image
Redmi Go EDL Mode test Point
- Download & extract Qualcomm QCOM HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your pc
- Then, Install the Qualcomm USB driver.
- Power Off your Redmi Go device
- After that, Unlock the Redmi Go phone back cover.
- Remove the battery connector.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Then Find EDL Pinout in your Motherboard.
- Finally, at the same time, you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout + connect the battery connector.
- Your phone has now successfully entered EDL mode.
Fix Redmi Go dead by software Flash
- Download & unzip the Redmi Go Flash ROM
- Download and open the Xiaomi Flash tool
- Then Click on Select
- Choose RedRedmi Go Flash firmware
- Check clean all and lock.
- Enter your device to edl mode
- Then click on Refresh Flash Tool
- Your COM device connected
- Finally, click on Flash and wait for the process to be completed.
- Congratulation you are done
Reset mi account and remove frp Redmi Go
- Download and open UMT Tool Multi QcFire Tool
- Then Click on Read & tools tab.
- on Brand choose Xiaomi.
- On Model choose Redmi Go
- Then Click on Xiaomi special tab.
- Check Automatic on boot option.
- Then Click on RESET MI ACC.
- Click on Yes then wait.
- Finally, Would you like to reset FRP, Choose Yes.
- It’s Done.
How to fix Xiaomi Redmi Go edl point not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not going edl 9008 model
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
Read More: Download UFI Box Setup Full Android Tool