If you facing issues with your Redmi Go mobile, the flashing of this device can help you fix them. It can help you fix issues like Bootloop, system errors, unbrick dead after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, and bypass FRP. in this guide, i share with you how to Redmi Go Flash File (Stock ROM).
Make sure to download the correct flash file version for your Xiaomi phone In order not to cause damage to your phone. It is recommended to back up all your data before flashing the firmware on your device to not lose your data.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode is typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Redmi Go Test Point Image
Redmi Go USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware
- Download USB Driver link: QCOM HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
Download Redmi Go Flash File
- tiare_ru_global_images_V10.2.21.0.OCLRUXM_20210413 | Russia
- tiare_eea_global_images_V10.2.19.0.OCLEUXM_20210204 | Europe
- tiare_in_global_images_V10.2.19.0.OCLINXM_20210207 | India
- tiare_global_images_V10.2.25.0.OCLMIXM_20210204 | Global
Download Mi Flash Tool Latest Version
- Name: Mi_Flash_Tool.zip (New)
- Size: 93 MB
- Download: Mi Flash Tool (New)
How To Flash Redmi Go?
- First, Charge your Redmi Go phone before flashing
- Download & unzip the Redmi Go Flash ROM
- Download and open the Xiaomi Flash tool
- Power Off your Android device
- Then Click on Select
- Choose Redmi Go Flash firmware
- Check clean all and lock.
- Remove the back cover of the your Qualcomm android device
- Remove Battery Cable
- Find the Test Point on circuit board
- you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Then, click on Refresh Flash Tool
- Your COM device connected
- Finally, Click on Flash and wait for the process to be completed.
- Congratulation you are done