The Redmi Y1 Edl Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone xiaomi via the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL).
if you want to edl mode Xiaomi Mi Y1, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device is connected to your Pc.
We need this method on the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 for deleting the Mi account on your Xiaomi Mi Device, flash stock rom or fastboot ROM on your device, and if face any software issues or xiaomi Redmi Y1 reboot problems & more.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode is typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
Redmi y1 edl test point
Redmi Y1 EDL Point
- Download & extract Qualcomm QCOM HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your pc
- Then, Install the Qualcomm USB driver.
- Power Off your Redmi Y1 device
- After that, Unlock the Redmi Y1 phone back cover.
- Remove the battery connector.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Then Find EDL Pinout in your Motherboard.
- Finally, at the same time, you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout + connect the battery connector.
- Your phone has now successfully entered EDL mode.
Fix Redmi Y1 dead by software Flash
- Download & unzip the Mi Y1 Flash ROM
- Download and open the Xiaomi Flash tool
- Then Click on Select
- Choose Redmi Y1 Flash firmware
- Check clean all and lock.
- Enter your device to edl mode
- Then click on Refresh Flash Tool
- Your COM device connected
- Finally, click on Flash and wait for the process to be completed.
- Congratulation you are done
Reset mi account and remove frp Redmi Y1
- Download and open UMT Tool Multi QcFire Tool
- Then Click on Read & tools tab.
- on Brand choose Xiaomi.
- On Model choose Redmi Y1
- Then Click on Xiaomi special tab.
- Check Automatic on boot option.
- Then Click on RESET MI ACC.
- Click on Yes then wait.
- Finally, Would you like to reset FRP, Choose Yes.
- It’s Done.
How to fix Xiaomi Redmi Y1 edl point not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not going edl 9008 model
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
Read More: Download UFI Box Setup Full Android Tool