The Samsung A03 Test Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Samsung via the UnlockTool interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Samsung A03.
if you want to edl mode Samsung A03, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device is connected on your Pc.
Samsung A03 Test Point Image
How To Erase FRP on Samsung A03 Via Unlock Tool
- Download & extract UnlockTool on your pc
- Install UnlockTool on your Computer.
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover and then, Remove Battery Cable
- Remove back panel of the device carefully.
- Then, Find the Test Point on circuit board
- Run the Unlocktool as an administrator.
- Click Samsung Tab and then Click on T.Point
- Choose Model Samsung A03 and then, Click Erase FRP
- Short bot points using any copper wire and Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable at the same time.
- Finally, Power On the Samsung A03
Why Use Samsung A03 Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Samsung A03 Phone
- Flashing Samsung A03 without unlocking the bootloader
- Installing stock ROM easily
- Recovering a dead Samsung A03
Is EDL mode safe for regular users?
EDL mode designed for developers & technicians who have a deep understanding of firmware flashing and phone troubleshooting. For regular smartphone users, it not recommended to use EDL mode as it can potentially result in damaging the device or voiding the warranty.
Can I need any tools to access EDL mode?
Yes, accessing EDL (Emergency Download) mode on certain devices typically requires specific tools or methods. ”USB EDL cables – key combinations – Software tools – Test points”.
Read More: Vivo Y91 EDL Point