If you facing issues with your Vivo Y12 mobile, the flashing of this device can help you fix them. It can help you fix issues like Bootloop, system errors, unbrick dead after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, and bypass FRP. in this guide, i share with you how to Vivo Y12 PD1901BF Flash File (Stock ROM).
Make sure to download the correct flash file version for your phone In order not to cause damage to your phone. It is recommended to back up all your data before flashing the firmware on your device to not lose your data.
Vivo Y12 with dual-sim has a 6.35 inches display IPS LCD. It has a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM. support runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9. a 13-megapixel single camera and an 8-megapixel camera for selfie. The battery of this Li-Po is 5000 mAh and has support Bluetooth 5, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
Vivo Y12 USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: MTK USB
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware
- Download MTK_USB_All_v0.9.7.zip: Download
- Download MTK_USB_All_v1.0.1.zip: Download
- Download MTK_USB_All_v1.0.4.zip: Download
- Download MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip Latest Version: MTK Driver
Download Vivo Y12 PD1901BF Flash File
Download Flash Tool Latest Version
- Name: SP_FLASH_TOOL
- Size: 58 MB
- Download SP FLASH_TOOL V5.1924: SP Flash Tool
How To Flash Vivo Y12?
- First, Charge your Vivo Y12 phone before flashing
- Download Vivo Y12 Flash File on your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash Tool on your PC
- Install MTK Driver On Computer
- Install SP Flash Tool.
- Then, Move flash file folder to desktop
- Double click on Flash_tool.exe and Then, select scatter file from file location
- Select ”Download Only” and click Download Button
- Switch off your Device and Then Connect to Computer by pressing volume up button
- Flashing will be start after device connect
- Finally, Wait till the download process is done
Read More: Oppo A57 Flash File (Stock Rom)