The Vivo Y12S Test Point is a Point that allows for a connection between a computer and your phone Vivo via the UnlockTool or pandora interface, This is done through Emergency Download Mode (EDL). in this guide, I share with you test point for Vivo Y12S MTK.
if you want to edl mode Vivo Y12S, you need to find the correct edl test points on the motherboard. and then connect these two points, now your device is connected on your Pc.
Vivo Y12S MTK TestPoint Image
Vivo Y12S Test Point Mediatek
- Download & extract MTK USB Driver on your pc
- Install MTK USB Driver on your Computer.
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover and then, Remove Battery Cable
- Remove back panel of the device carefully.
- Then, Find the Test Point on circuit board
- Run the any Tool as an administrator.
- Short bot points using any copper wire and Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable at the same time.
- Now, Power On the Vivo Y12S
- you are free to flash stock ROM on Vivo Y12S mobile.
Why Use Vivo Y12S Mediatek Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Vivo Y12S Phone
- Installing stock ROM easily
- Recovering a dead Vivo Y12S
How to Fix Vivo Y12S MTK Testpoint not working
- First, use to original cable USB
- Then Check driver if not going MTK USB Driver
- Finally, Disconnect the battery and reconnect
Is EDL mode safe for regular users?
EDL mode designed for developers & technicians who have a deep understanding of firmware flashing and phone troubleshooting. For regular smartphone users, it not recommended to use EDL mode as it can potentially result in damaging the device or voiding the warranty.
Can I need any tools to access EDL mode?
Yes, accessing EDL (Emergency Download) mode on certain devices typically requires specific tools or methods. ”USB EDL cables – key combinations – Software tools – Test points”.
Read More: Vivo Y50 EDL Point