If you facing issues with your Vivo Y71 mobile, the flashing of this device can help you fix them. It can help you fix issues like Bootloop, system errors, unbrick dead after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, and bypass FRP. in this guide, i share with you how to Vivo Y71 Flash File (Stock ROM).
Make sure to download the correct flash file version for your phone In order not to cause damage to your phone. It is recommended to back up all your data before flashing the firmware on your device to not lose your data.
Emergency Download Mode allows advanced users to gain access to the bootloader of their smartphones, EDL mode is typically used for diagnostic and flashing purposes.
vivo y71 edl point image
Vivo Y71 USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: Vivo USB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
- Download USB Driver link: Vivo USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware
- Download USB Driver link: Qualcomm Driver
Download Vivo Y71 Flash File
Download Qfil Flash Tool Latest Version
- Name: QPST_2.7.496.zip (New)
- Size: 52 MB
- Download: QPST_2.7.496.zip (New)
How To Flash Vivo Y71?
- First, Charge your Vivo Y71 phone before flashing
- Download Vivo Y71 Flash File on your PC.
- Download & Extract QPST Tool on your PC
- Install Qualcomm Driver On Computer
- Install and Open QPST Tool.
- Power Off your Android device
- Remove the back cover of the your Qualcomm android device
- Under Select Build Type, Choose Flat Build
- Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Remove Battery Cable
- Find the Test Point on circuit board
- you need a Copper Wire to short that pinout.
- Connect your device to the Computer using a USB cable
- Select Download and Wait till the download process is done
Read More: Jio F220b Flash File (Stock ROM)